The NRSC-C, BASF, and EZ are acknowledged for financial support, Dr. P. A. Breuil for providing ligand 3, Dr. J. M. Ernsting and Dr. J. Geenevasen for assistance with the NMR experiments, and Dr. H. Peeters for the mass spectrometry experiments.
METAMORPhos: Adaptive Supramolecular Ligands and Their Mechanistic Consequences for Asymmetric Hydrogenation†
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 17, pages 3224–3227, April 14, 2008
How to Cite
Patureau, Frederic W., Kuil, M., Sandee, Albertus J. and Reek, Joost N. H. (2008), METAMORPhos: Adaptive Supramolecular Ligands and Their Mechanistic Consequences for Asymmetric Hydrogenation. Angew. Chem., 120: 3224–3227. doi: 10.1002/ange.200705212
- Issue online: 8 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!