Support has been provided in part by the NSF (CHE-0348979), the PRF (Type G), and Northwestern University. We thank Abbott Laboratories, Amgen, AstraZeneca, GlaxoSmithKline, 3M, and Boehringer-Ingelheim for generous unrestricted research support, Wacker Chemical Corp. and FMCLithium for providing reagents, and Troy Reynolds (NU) for assistance with X-ray crystallography. K.A.S. is a fellow of the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation.
Highly Stereoselective Synthesis of Substituted γ-Lactams from Acylsilanes†
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 12, pages 2326–2329, March 7, 2008
How to Cite
Lettan, Robert B., Woodward, Chase C. and Scheidt, Karl A. (2008), Highly Stereoselective Synthesis of Substituted γ-Lactams from Acylsilanes. Angew. Chem., 120: 2326–2329. doi: 10.1002/ange.200705229
- Issue online: 3 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2007
- NSF. Grant Number: CHE-0348979
- Northwestern University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!