The National Research School Combination—Catalysis (NRSC-C) is gratefully acknowledged for financial support of this project.
Enantioselective Copper-Catalyzed Propargylic Amination†
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 20, pages 3837–3840, May 5, 2008
How to Cite
Detz, Remko J., Delville, Mariëlle M. E., Hiemstra, H. and van Maarseveen, Jan H. (2008), Enantioselective Copper-Catalyzed Propargylic Amination. Angew. Chem., 120: 3837–3840. doi: 10.1002/ange.200705264
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2007
- National Research School Combination—Catalysis
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!