This work was supported by the Korea Research Foundation (KRF-2007-313-D00205). C.K. also thanks the Korea Health 21 R&D Project (A062254) and the National R&D Program for Cancer Control (0620340-1) for financial support.
Photoinduced Release of Guest Molecules by Supramolecular Transformation of Self-Assembled Aggregates Derived from Dendrons†
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 16, pages 3001–3005, April 7, 2008
How to Cite
Park, C., Lim, J., Yun, M. and Kim, C. (2008), Photoinduced Release of Guest Molecules by Supramolecular Transformation of Self-Assembled Aggregates Derived from Dendrons. Angew. Chem., 120: 3001–3005. doi: 10.1002/ange.200705271
- Issue online: 1 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2007
- Korea Research Foundation. Grant Number: KRF-2007-313-D00205
- Korea Health 21 R&D Project. Grant Number: A062254
- National R&D Program for Cancer Control. Grant Number: 0620340-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!