This work was supported by the CNRS (UMR 8640, cooperation CNRS-DGRST, and the LIA XiamENS), the Ecole Normale Supérieure, the Université Pierre et Marie Curie, and the French ministry of research through ANR REEL. We gratefully thank Monique Martin and Pascal Plaza for helpful discussions, and also Alain Fuxa and Guillaume Bertrand for some preliminary experiments. D.G. thanks the University of Bologna for a travel grant.
Electrochemically Driven Release of Picomole Amounts of Calcium Ions with Temporal and Spatial Resolution†
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 28, pages 5289–5292, June 27, 2008
How to Cite
Amatore, C., Genovese, D., Maisonhaute, E., Raouafi, N. and Schöllhorn, B. (2008), Electrochemically Driven Release of Picomole Amounts of Calcium Ions with Temporal and Spatial Resolution. Angew. Chem., 120: 5289–5292. doi: 10.1002/ange.200705274
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2007
- CNRS. Grant Number: UMR 8640
- Ecole Normale Supérieure
- Université Pierre et Marie Curie
- French ministry of research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!