We are grateful to the Department of Energy (DE-FG02-05ER15687) for financial support. We thank Dr. E. B. Lobkovsky for X-ray crystallographic assistance, J. M. Rowley for help with in situ IR experiments, and NSERC Canada for financial support to T.L.C.
Catalytic Synthesis of β3-Amino Acid Derivatives from α-Amino Acids†
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 21, pages 4043–4047, May 13, 2008
How to Cite
Byrne, Christopher M., Church, Tamara L., Kramer, John W. and Coates, Geoffrey W. (2008), Catalytic Synthesis of β3-Amino Acid Derivatives from α-Amino Acids. Angew. Chem., 120: 4043–4047. doi: 10.1002/ange.200705310
- Issue online: 6 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2007
- Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FG02-05ER15687
- NSERC Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!