We thank Profs. G. Gottarelli and C. Zannoni (Bologna) for helpful discussions and suggestions. Thanks are also due to Dr. M. A. Cremonini and Prof. G. Placucci for their kind hospitality at the NMR facility, Campus di Scienze degli Alimenti (Forlì-Cesena). Technical assistance by G. Gnudi (F.A.V.S. Scientific Glassworks, Bologna) is gratefully acknowledged. Financial support was provided by MiUR (PRIN Projects) and the University of Bologna.
The Direct Conversion of Light into Continuous Mechanical Energy by Photoreversible Self-Assembly: A Prototype of a Light-Powered Engine†
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 17, pages 3228–3231, April 14, 2008
How to Cite
Masiero, S., Lena, S., Pieraccini, S. and Spada, G. P. (2008), The Direct Conversion of Light into Continuous Mechanical Energy by Photoreversible Self-Assembly: A Prototype of a Light-Powered Engine. Angew. Chem., 120: 3228–3231. doi: 10.1002/ange.200705313
- Issue online: 8 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2007
- University of Bologna
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!