Financial support has been provided by the Camille and Henry Dreyfus Foundation and the University of Chicago. We thank Dr. Ian Steele for X-ray crystallographic analysis.
Enantioselective 1,3-Dipolar Cycloaddition of Nitrones with Ethyl Vinyl Ether: The Difference between Brønsted and Lewis Acid Catalysis†
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 13, pages 2445–2447, March 14, 2008
How to Cite
Jiao, P., Nakashima, D. and Yamamoto, H. (2008), Enantioselective 1,3-Dipolar Cycloaddition of Nitrones with Ethyl Vinyl Ether: The Difference between Brønsted and Lewis Acid Catalysis. Angew. Chem., 120: 2445–2447. doi: 10.1002/ange.200705314
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2007
- Camille and Henry Dreyfus Foundation
- University of Chicago
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!