This work was supported by the National Institutes of Health (Grant NIGMS RO1 GM3540). M.S.S. thanks the Dreyfus Foundation (Teacher-Scholar) and Pfizer for their support. Y.I. thanks Kyorin Co., Ltd. for financial support. K.M.G. thanks Sanofi-Aventis for a graduate research fellowship. We are grateful to Johnson Matthey for the gift of various Pd salts.
Aerobic Alcohol Oxidation Coupled to Palladium-Catalyzed Alkene Hydroarylation with Boronic Esters†
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 17, pages 3263–3266, April 14, 2008
How to Cite
Iwai, Y., Gligorich, Keith M. and Sigman, Matthew S. (2008), Aerobic Alcohol Oxidation Coupled to Palladium-Catalyzed Alkene Hydroarylation with Boronic Esters. Angew. Chem., 120: 3263–3266. doi: 10.1002/ange.200705317
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2007
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: NIGMS RO1 GM3540
- Dreyfus Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!