We thank the Austrian Science Council (FWF, Project P16816-N11) for financial support.
Arsenic-Containing Long-Chain Fatty Acids in Cod-Liver Oil: A Result of Biosynthetic Infidelity?†
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 14, pages 2705–2707, March 25, 2008
How to Cite
Rumpler, A., Edmonds, John S., Katsu, M., Jensen, Kenneth B., Goessler, W., Raber, G., Gunnlaugsdottir, H. and Francesconi, Kevin A. (2008), Arsenic-Containing Long-Chain Fatty Acids in Cod-Liver Oil: A Result of Biosynthetic Infidelity?. Angew. Chem., 120: 2705–2707. doi: 10.1002/ange.200705405
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2007
- Austrian Science Council. Grant Number: FWF, Project P16816-N11
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!