Support from the FWO (grant G.0366.06), the KULeuven Research Fund (GOA) 2006/2, Centre of Excellence INPAC, Centre of Excellence in Catalysis (CECAT), the Flemish Ministry of Education (ZWAP 04/007), the Portuguese Foundation for Science and Tecnhology (FCT), the Federal Science Policy of Belgium (IAP VI), and the EU Sixth Framework Programme (STREP Bioscope) is acknowledged.
Water-Soluble Monofunctional Perylene and Terrylene Dyes: Powerful Labels for Single-Enzyme Tracking†
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 18, pages 3420–3423, April 21, 2008
How to Cite
Peneva, K., Mihov, G., Nolde, F., Rocha, S., Hotta, J.-i., Braeckmans, K., Hofkens, J., Uji-i, H., Herrmann, A. and Müllen, K. (2008), Water-Soluble Monofunctional Perylene and Terrylene Dyes: Powerful Labels for Single-Enzyme Tracking. Angew. Chem., 120: 3420–3423. doi: 10.1002/ange.200705409
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 11 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2007
- FWO. Grant Number: G.0366.06
- KULeuven Research Fund (GOA)
- Flemish Ministry of Education. Grant Number: ZWAP 04/007
- Portuguese Foundation for Science and Tecnhology (FCT)
- Federal Science Policy of Belgium (IAP VI)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!