Support from the FWO (grant G.0366.06), the KULeuven Research Fund (GOA) 2006/2, Centre of Excellence INPAC, Centre of Excellence in Catalysis (CECAT), the Flemish Ministry of Education (ZWAP 04/007), the Portuguese Foundation for Science and Tecnhology (FCT), the Federal Science Policy of Belgium (IAP VI), and the EU Sixth Framework Programme (STREP Bioscope) is acknowledged.
Water-Soluble Monofunctional Perylene and Terrylene Dyes: Powerful Labels for Single-Enzyme Tracking†
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 18, pages 3420–3423, April 21, 2008
How to Cite
Peneva, K., Mihov, G., Nolde, F., Rocha, S., Hotta, J.-i., Braeckmans, K., Hofkens, J., Uji-i, H., Herrmann, A. and Müllen, K. (2008), Water-Soluble Monofunctional Perylene and Terrylene Dyes: Powerful Labels for Single-Enzyme Tracking. Angew. Chem., 120: 3420–3423. doi: 10.1002/ange.200705409
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 11 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2007
- FWO. Grant Number: G.0366.06
- KULeuven Research Fund (GOA)
- Flemish Ministry of Education. Grant Number: ZWAP 04/007
- Portuguese Foundation for Science and Tecnhology (FCT)
- Federal Science Policy of Belgium (IAP VI)
Supporting information for this article is available on the WWW under http://www.wiley-vch.de/contents/jc_2001/2008/z705409_s.html or from the author.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.