We acknowledge helpful discussions with Dr. Gerard Kwant (DSM) and Prof. D. B. Janssen, Prof. B. L. Feringa, and Prof. A. J. Minnaard (University of Groningen). This project was funded by the Dutch IBOS program, with contributions from DSM, Organon, the Dutch Ministry of Economic Affairs, and the Dutch Science Foundation.
Two-Phase (Bio)Catalytic Reactions in a Table-Top Centrifugal Contact Separator†
Version of Record online: 15 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 21, pages 3969–3972, May 13, 2008
How to Cite
Kraai, Gerard N., van Zwol, F., Schuur, B., Heeres, Hero J. and de Vries, Johannes G. (2008), Two-Phase (Bio)Catalytic Reactions in a Table-Top Centrifugal Contact Separator. Angew. Chem., 120: 3969–3972. doi: 10.1002/ange.200705426
- Issue online: 6 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 15 APR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 2 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2007
- Dutch Ministry of Economic Affairs
- Dutch Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!