The authors thank Dr. Ryuichiro Ohnishi for Ar adsorption measurement and BELJAPAN, Inc (Osaka, Japan) for adsorption measurements of several gases. Supported in part by “Nanotechnology Support Project” of the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) (Japan), and CREST-JST.
Molybdenum–Vanadium-Based Molecular Sieves with Microchannels of Seven-Membered Rings of Corner-Sharing Metal Oxide Octahedra†
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 13, pages 2527–2530, March 14, 2008
How to Cite
Sadakane, M., Kodato, K., Kuranishi, T., Nodasaka, Y., Sugawara, K., Sakaguchi, N., Nagai, T., Matsui, Y. and Ueda, W. (2008), Molybdenum–Vanadium-Based Molecular Sieves with Microchannels of Seven-Membered Rings of Corner-Sharing Metal Oxide Octahedra. Angew. Chem., 120: 2527–2530. doi: 10.1002/ange.200705448
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2007
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) (Japan)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!