This work is supported by the Fund for Scientific Research, Flanders (FWO) and the Research Board of Ghent University.
A Complete Catalytic Cycle for Supramolecular Methanol-to-Olefins Conversion by Linking Theory with Experiment†
Article first published online: 28 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 28, pages 5257–5260, June 27, 2008
How to Cite
McCann, David M., Lesthaeghe, D., Kletnieks, Philip W., Guenther, Darryl R., Hayman, Miranda J., Van Speybroeck, V., Waroquier, M. and Haw, James F. (2008), A Complete Catalytic Cycle for Supramolecular Methanol-to-Olefins Conversion by Linking Theory with Experiment. Angew. Chem., 120: 5257–5260. doi: 10.1002/ange.200705453
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 13 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2007
- Fund for Scientific Research, Flanders
- Research Board of Ghent University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!