This work was supported by the NIH GM059380 (P.E.D.) and the Spanish Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia and the Fulbright Scholar Program (J.B.B-C).
An Efficient Fmoc-SPPS Approach for the Generation of Thioester Peptide Precursors for Use in Native Chemical Ligation†
Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 36, pages 6957–6961, August 25, 2008
How to Cite
Blanco-Canosa, Juan B. and Dawson, Philip E. (2008), An Efficient Fmoc-SPPS Approach for the Generation of Thioester Peptide Precursors for Use in Native Chemical Ligation . Angew. Chem., 120: 6957–6961. doi: 10.1002/ange.200705471
- Issue online: 20 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2007
- NIH. Grant Number: GM059380
- Spanish Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia
- Fulbright Scholar Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!