The authors thank H. Möhwald for helpful discussion. H.Z. is grateful to the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation for a research fellowship. J. Hartmann and R. Pitschke are acknowledged for their assistance with the TEM studies and K.-H. Fung and C. T. Chan (HKUST) for their assistance with theoretical modeling of the absorption spectra of the gold-nanoparticle assemblies. This work was supported by the Max Planck Society.
Controlling the Growth of Charged-Nanoparticle Chains through Interparticle Electrostatic Repulsion†
Article first published online: 11 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 21, pages 4048–4051, May 13, 2008
How to Cite
Zhang, H. and Wang, D. (2008), Controlling the Growth of Charged-Nanoparticle Chains through Interparticle Electrostatic Repulsion. Angew. Chem., 120: 4048–4051. doi: 10.1002/ange.200705537
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 1 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2007
- Max Planck Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!