The authors thank Prof. Dr. Wolf Widdra and Ralf Kulla, from the Institute of Physics at the Martin Luther University, Halle (Germany), for support on the conception and realization of the ALD tool; Dr. Mato Knetz, from the Max Planck Institute of Microstructure Physics, Halle (Germany), and Prof. Dr. Markku Leskelä, from the Department of Chemistry, University of Helsinki, Finland, for many fruitful discussions; Dr. Dangsheng Su, Achim Klein, and Rosa Arrigo, from the Fritz Haber Institute of the Max Planck Society, Berlin (Germany), for the preparation of the thin-film cross-sections and for supplying the carbon nanotubes; as well as Dr. Frederique Ducroquet, from IMEP-MINATEC, Grenoble, France, for fruitful discussions. Financial support from FCT project N° (PTDC/CTM/65667/2006), FAME network of excellence, and Marie Curie (MEIF-CT2006-041632) is acknowledged.
Non-Aqueous Routes to Metal Oxide Thin Films by Atomic Layer Deposition†
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 19, pages 3648–3651, April 28, 2008
How to Cite
Rauwel, E., Clavel, G., Willinger, M.-G., Rauwel, P. and Pinna, N. (2008), Non-Aqueous Routes to Metal Oxide Thin Films by Atomic Layer Deposition. Angew. Chem., 120: 3648–3651. doi: 10.1002/ange.200705550
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 4 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2007
- FCT. Grant Number: PTDC/CTM/65667/2006
- FAME network of excellence
- Marie Curie. Grant Number: MEIF-CT2006-041632
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!