We thank the Dutch National Science Foundation (NWO-CW VICI and TOP grants) and the Netherlands Research School Combination on Catalysis (NRSC-C) for financial support. The NSLS is supported by the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, under contract DE-AC02-98CH10886. Randy Smith and Dr. Lisa Miller are acknowledged for their assistance with the IR measurements. We also thank Dr. Tom Visser for fruitful discussions.
In Situ Synchrotron-Based IR Microspectroscopy To Study Catalytic Reactions in Zeolite Crystals†
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 19, pages 3599–3603, April 28, 2008
How to Cite
Stavitski, E., Kox, Marianne H. F., Swart, I., de Groot, Frank M. F. and Weckhuysen, Bert M. (2008), In Situ Synchrotron-Based IR Microspectroscopy To Study Catalytic Reactions in Zeolite Crystals. Angew. Chem., 120: 3599–3603. doi: 10.1002/ange.200705562
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2007
- National Science Foundation
- Netherlands Research School Combination on Catalysis (NRSC-C)
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-AC02-98CH10886
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!