This study was supported by the Cancer Research UK, the EU, and EPSRC. We thank the EPSRC Mass Spectrometry Service for mass analysis.
Exploring the Differential Recognition of DNA G-Quadruplex Targets by Small Molecules Using Dynamic Combinatorial Chemistry†
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 14, pages 2717–2720, March 25, 2008
How to Cite
Bugaut, A., Jantos, K., Wietor, J.-L., Rodriguez, R., Sanders, Jeremy K. M. and Balasubramanian, S. (2008), Exploring the Differential Recognition of DNA G-Quadruplex Targets by Small Molecules Using Dynamic Combinatorial Chemistry. Angew. Chem., 120: 2717–2720. doi: 10.1002/ange.200705589
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2007
- Cancer Research UK
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!