This research was partially supported by the Global-COE program and a Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists (B). T.S. is grateful to the JSPS for a predoctoral fellowship.
Ring Selectivity: Successive Ring Expansion of Two Benzocyclobutenes for Divergent Access to Angular and Linear Benzanthraquinones†
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 12, pages 2280–2284, March 7, 2008
How to Cite
Suzuki, T., Hamura, T. and Suzuki, K. (2008), Ring Selectivity: Successive Ring Expansion of Two Benzocyclobutenes for Divergent Access to Angular and Linear Benzanthraquinones. Angew. Chem., 120: 2280–2284. doi: 10.1002/ange.200705630
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2007
- Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists (B)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!