This study was supported by Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (Specially Promoted Research 18002011) and the Global COE Program (Science for Future Molecular Systems) from the Ministry of Education, Science, and Culture (Japan). salalen= salen/salan hybrid; salen=N,N′-bis(salicylidene)ethylenediamine); salan=N,N′-bis(o-hydroxybenzyl)-1,2-diaminoethane.
Asymmetric Simmons–Smith Reaction of Allylic Alcohols with Al Lewis Acid/N Lewis Base Bifunctional Al(Salalen) Catalyst†
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 13, pages 2484–2487, March 14, 2008
How to Cite
Shitama, H. and Katsuki, T. (2008), Asymmetric Simmons–Smith Reaction of Allylic Alcohols with Al Lewis Acid/N Lewis Base Bifunctional Al(Salalen) Catalyst. Angew. Chem., 120: 2484–2487. doi: 10.1002/ange.200705641
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2007
- Ministry of Education, Science, and Culture (Japan)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!