We thank the EPSRC for research grants (GR/R24722/01, GR/S85368/01, and GR/T22759/01) and GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals for a CASE award (K.A.). We also thank the EPSRC mass-spectroscopy service, Swansea.
Asymmetric Direct Amide Synthesis by Kinetic Amine Resolution: A Chiral Bifunctional Aminoboronic Acid Catalyzed Reaction between a Racemic Amine and an Achiral Carboxylic Acid†
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 14, pages 2713–2716, March 25, 2008
How to Cite
Arnold, K., Davies, B., Hérault, D. and Whiting, A. (2008), Asymmetric Direct Amide Synthesis by Kinetic Amine Resolution: A Chiral Bifunctional Aminoboronic Acid Catalyzed Reaction between a Racemic Amine and an Achiral Carboxylic Acid. Angew. Chem., 120: 2713–2716. doi: 10.1002/ange.200705643
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2007
- EPSRC. Grant Numbers: GR/R24722/01, GR/S85368/01, GR/T22759/01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!