This work was supported by the following grants to C.L.H. & D.G.M.: U.S. Department of Energy (DE-FG02-03ER15461 and DE-FG02-06ER06-15). We thank Ken Hardcastle and Rui Cao for X-ray crystallographic efforts.
An All-Inorganic, Stable, and Highly Active Tetraruthenium Homogeneous Catalyst for Water Oxidation†
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 21, pages 3960–3963, May 13, 2008
How to Cite
Geletii, Yurii V., Botar, B., Kögerler, P., Hillesheim, Daniel A., Musaev, Djamaladdin G. and Hill, Craig L. (2008), An All-Inorganic, Stable, and Highly Active Tetraruthenium Homogeneous Catalyst for Water Oxidation. Angew. Chem., 120: 3960–3963. doi: 10.1002/ange.200705652
- Issue online: 6 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 14 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2007
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Numbers: DE-FG02-03ER15461, DE-FG02-06ER06-15
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!