Financial support from the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada and le Fonds québécois de la recherche sur la nature et les technologies of Québec via The Centre for Self-Assembled Chemical Structures (CSACS) is acknowledged. We are grateful to Profs. Patrick Ayotte and Jean Lessard for helpful discussions.
Fast Cis–Trans Isomerization of an Azobenzene Derivative in Liquids and Liquid Crystals under a Low Electric Field†
Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 19, pages 3652–3655, April 28, 2008
How to Cite
Tong, X., Pelletier, M., Lasia, A. and Zhao, Y. (2008), Fast Cis–Trans Isomerization of an Azobenzene Derivative in Liquids and Liquid Crystals under a Low Electric Field. Angew. Chem., 120: 3652–3655. doi: 10.1002/ange.200705699
- Issue online: 21 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 15 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2007
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- le Fonds québécois de la recherche sur la nature et les technologies
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!