We wish to acknowledge Claus G. Lugmair and Anthony F. Volpe, Jr. of Symyx Technologies, Inc. for providing the M1 specimen used in this study. D.A.B. and T.V. would like to thank the State of South Carolina and the Vice President of Research & Health Sciences at the University of South Carolina for generous support.
Direct Imaging of the MoVTeNbO M1 Phase Using An Aberration-Corrected High-Resolution Scanning Transmission Electron Microscope†
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 15, pages 2830–2833, March 31, 2008
How to Cite
Pyrz, William D., Blom, Douglas A., Vogt, T. and Buttrey, Douglas J. (2008), Direct Imaging of the MoVTeNbO M1 Phase Using An Aberration-Corrected High-Resolution Scanning Transmission Electron Microscope. Angew. Chem., 120: 2830–2833. doi: 10.1002/ange.200705700
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2007
- State of South Carolina
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!