We thank the European Commission (Marie Curie Fellowship for A.M.) RCUK (Rasor, University of Edinburgh), IIT Kanpur (pre-doctoral fellowship for S.G.), and DST India (Swarnajayanti Fellowship for S.V.) for support; Dr. Dominic Campopiano, Dr. Paul Bilton, Dr. Ana Pizarro, and Dr. C. Logan Mackay for their kind assistance with instrumentation; and Prof. A. Sharma and ACMS IIT Kanpur for access to AFM and TEM and SEM-EDX analysis, respectively. We also thank Allen Hill (Oxford), Tiffany Walsh, Vilmos Fulop, Matthew Turner and Julie Macpherson (Warwick) for their comments on the script.
Periodic Iron Nanomineralization in Human Serum Transferrin Fibrils†
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 12, pages 2249–2253, March 7, 2008
How to Cite
Ghosh, S., Mukherjee, A., Sadler, Peter J. and Verma, S. (2008), Periodic Iron Nanomineralization in Human Serum Transferrin Fibrils. Angew. Chem., 120: 2249–2253. doi: 10.1002/ange.200705723
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!