This work was financially supported in part by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. We are also grateful to Nippon Shokubai Co. and Nippoh Chemicals Co. for providing sodium tetrakis(pentafluorophenyl)borate as a precursor of Bu4NB(C6F5)4.
An Electroinitiated Cation Chain Reaction: Intramolecular Carbon–Carbon Bond Formation between Thioacetal and Olefin Groups†
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 13, pages 2540–2542, March 14, 2008
How to Cite
Matsumoto, K., Fujie, S., Ueoka, K., Suga, S. and Yoshida, J.-i. (2008), An Electroinitiated Cation Chain Reaction: Intramolecular Carbon–Carbon Bond Formation between Thioacetal and Olefin Groups. Angew. Chem., 120: 2540–2542. doi: 10.1002/ange.200705748
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2007
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!