We thank the Institut Universitaire de France, the CNRS (“Jeunes Chercheurs” ATIP grant 2005-2007), and the Ministère de la Recherche for financial support, and IDRIS for the use of computational facilities.
Highly Diastereoselective Synthesis of Orthoquinone Monoketals through λ3-Iodane-Mediated Oxidative Dearomatization of Phenols†
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 19, pages 3608–3611, April 28, 2008
How to Cite
Pouységu, L., Chassaing, S., Dejugnac, D., Lamidey, A.-M., Miqueu, K., Sotiropoulos, J.-M. and Quideau, S. (2008), Highly Diastereoselective Synthesis of Orthoquinone Monoketals through λ3-Iodane-Mediated Oxidative Dearomatization of Phenols. Angew. Chem., 120: 3608–3611. doi: 10.1002/ange.200705816
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2007
- Ministère de la Recherche
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!