We thank Prof. Dr. M. Miyahara, Dr. H. Tanaka, Dr. S. Watanabe, H. Sugiyama, and S. Shimomura of Kyoto University and Dr. R. Matsuda of Kyushu University for encouragement of this research and valuable information. We thank Dr. K. Kato and Dr. K. Osaka in JASRI for their experimental help at the SPring-8. This work was supported by ERATO, JST, and a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research in a Priority Area “Chemistry of Coordination Space” (434) from the MEXT (Japan).
Kinetic Gate-Opening Process in a Flexible Porous Coordination Polymer†
Article first published online: 11 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 21, pages 3978–3982, May 13, 2008
How to Cite
Tanaka, D., Nakagawa, K., Higuchi, M., Horike, S., Kubota, Y., Kobayashi, Tatsuo C., Takata, M. and Kitagawa, S. (2008), Kinetic Gate-Opening Process in a Flexible Porous Coordination Polymer. Angew. Chem., 120: 3978–3982. doi: 10.1002/ange.200705822
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2007
- MEXT (Japan)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!