We thank Prof. Dr. M. Miyahara, Dr. H. Tanaka, Dr. S. Watanabe, H. Sugiyama, and S. Shimomura of Kyoto University and Dr. R. Matsuda of Kyushu University for encouragement of this research and valuable information. We thank Dr. K. Kato and Dr. K. Osaka in JASRI for their experimental help at the SPring-8. This work was supported by ERATO, JST, and a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research in a Priority Area “Chemistry of Coordination Space” (434) from the MEXT (Japan).
Kinetic Gate-Opening Process in a Flexible Porous Coordination Polymer†
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 21, pages 3978–3982, May 13, 2008
How to Cite
Tanaka, D., Nakagawa, K., Higuchi, M., Horike, S., Kubota, Y., Kobayashi, Tatsuo C., Takata, M. and Kitagawa, S. (2008), Kinetic Gate-Opening Process in a Flexible Porous Coordination Polymer. Angew. Chem., 120: 3978–3982. doi: 10.1002/ange.200705822
- Issue online: 6 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2007
- MEXT (Japan)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!