The authors thank Mr. Y. Karatsu (Fuso-Seishakusho Co.) for constructing the instruments used for dielectric measurements and for helpful discussions regarding the measurements of the hysteresis loop and Prof. Hashimoto of Nihon University for allowing them to use his TGA and DSC instruments and for helpful discussions regarding the DSC curve.
A Porous Coordination-Polymer Crystal Containing One-Dimensional Water Chains Exhibits Guest-Induced Lattice Distortion and a Dielectric Anomaly†
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 18, pages 3424–3428, April 21, 2008
How to Cite
Cui, H., Zhou, B., Long, L.-S., Okano, Y., Kobayashi, H. and Kobayashi, A. (2008), A Porous Coordination-Polymer Crystal Containing One-Dimensional Water Chains Exhibits Guest-Induced Lattice Distortion and a Dielectric Anomaly. Angew. Chem., 120: 3424–3428. doi: 10.1002/ange.200705846
- Issue online: 15 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!