Financial support from the Ministry of Science and Technology (Spain)-FEDER (Project CTQ2006-02390/BQU) and the DURSI, Generalitat de Catalunya (Grant 2005SGR-0603) is gratefully acknowledged.
A Biomimetic Enantioselective Approach to the Decahydroquinoline Class of Dendrobatid Alkaloids†
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 18, pages 3396–3399, April 21, 2008
How to Cite
Amat, M., Griera, R., Fabregat, R., Molins, E. and Bosch, J. (2008), A Biomimetic Enantioselective Approach to the Decahydroquinoline Class of Dendrobatid Alkaloids. Angew. Chem., 120: 3396–3399. doi: 10.1002/ange.200705888
- Issue online: 15 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2007
- Ministry of Science and Technology (Spain)-FEDER. Grant Number: CTQ2006-02390/BQU
- Generalitat de Catalunya. Grant Number: 2005SGR-0603
Supporting information for this article is available on the WWW under http://www.wiley-vch.de/contents/jc_2001/2008/z705888_s.pdf or from the author.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.