This research was supported by the Chemical Sciences, Geosciences, and Biosciences Division, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, DOE under grants No. DE-FG02-96ER14604 (F.D.L.) and DE-FG02-99ER14999 (M.R.W.).
The Influence of Guanine on DNA Hole Transport Efficiency†
Article first published online: 8 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 20, pages 3858–3860, May 5, 2008
How to Cite
Lewis, Frederick D., Daublain, P., Cohen, B., Vura-Weis, J. and Wasielewski, Michael R. (2008), The Influence of Guanine on DNA Hole Transport Efficiency. Angew. Chem., 120: 3858–3860. doi: 10.1002/ange.200705903
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2007
- Chemical Sciences, Geosciences, and Biosciences Division, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, DOE. Grant Numbers: DE-FG02-96ER14604, DE-FG02-99ER14999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!