This work was supported by a grant from The Scripps Research Institute. The authors thank R. P. Troseth (TSRI) for synthesis of 1, Dr. M. Wood for EM images, and Dr. P. R. Antrobus (UO) for high resolution ES-MS of peptides 2 a–f.
Cholesterol seco-Sterol-Induced Aggregation of Methylated Amyloid-β Peptides—Insights into Aldehyde-Initiated Fibrillization of Amyloid-β†
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 21, pages 3983–3986, May 13, 2008
How to Cite
Scheinost, Johanna C., Wang, H., Boldt, Grant E., Offer, J. and Wentworth, P. (2008), Cholesterol seco-Sterol-Induced Aggregation of Methylated Amyloid-β Peptides—Insights into Aldehyde-Initiated Fibrillization of Amyloid-β. Angew. Chem., 120: 3983–3986. doi: 10.1002/ange.200705922
- Issue online: 6 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2007
- The Scripps Research Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!