This work was supported by grants from the Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology to H.K.
Color Change of Proteorhodopsin by a Single Amino Acid Replacement at a Distant Cytoplasmic Loop†
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 21, pages 3987–3990, May 13, 2008
How to Cite
Yoshitsugu, M., Shibata, M., Ikeda, D., Furutani, Y. and Kandori, H. (2008), Color Change of Proteorhodopsin by a Single Amino Acid Replacement at a Distant Cytoplasmic Loop. Angew. Chem., 120: 3987–3990. doi: 10.1002/ange.200705989
- Issue online: 6 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 17 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 30 DEC 2007
- Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!