Effects of Guanidinium–Phosphate Hydrogen Bonding on the Membrane-Bound Structure and Activity of an Arginine-Rich Membrane Peptide from Solid-State NMR Spectroscopy
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 17, pages 3246–3249, April 14, 2008
How to Cite
Tang, M., Waring, Alan J., Lehrer, Robert I. and Hong, M. (2008), Effects of Guanidinium–Phosphate Hydrogen Bonding on the Membrane-Bound Structure and Activity of an Arginine-Rich Membrane Peptide from Solid-State NMR Spectroscopy. Angew. Chem., 120: 3246–3249. doi: 10.1002/ange.200705993
- Issue online: 8 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 12 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 30 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!