This work was supported by UCLA new faculty start-up fund and UCLA Henry Samuli School of Applied Science and Engineering Fellowship.
Multifunctional Nanoparticles Displaying Magnetization and Near-IR Absorption†
Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 13, pages 2473–2476, March 14, 2008
How to Cite
Wang, L., Bai, J., Li, Y. and Huang, Y. (2008), Multifunctional Nanoparticles Displaying Magnetization and Near-IR Absorption. Angew. Chem., 120: 2473–2476. doi: 10.1002/ange.200800014
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2008
- UCLA new faculty start-up fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!