We thank Prof. Nadrian C. Seeman for helpful discussions. This work was supported by the Global COE Program for Chemistry Innovation. A Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research from the Ministry of Education, Science, Sports, Culture, and Technology (Japan) is also acknowledged.
Accommodation of a Single Protein Guest in Nanometer-Scale Wells Embedded in a “DNA Nanotape”†
Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 18, pages 3448–3450, April 21, 2008
How to Cite
Kuzuya, A., Numajiri, K. and Komiyama, M. (2008), Accommodation of a Single Protein Guest in Nanometer-Scale Wells Embedded in a “DNA Nanotape”. Angew. Chem., 120: 3448–3450. doi: 10.1002/ange.200800028
- Issue online: 15 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2008
- Global COE Program for Chemistry Innovation
- Ministry of Education, Science, Sports, Culture, and Technology (Japan)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!