We thank B. Lesaffre and F. Rosa for access to their fish data and facility. This work was supported by the Association pour la Recherche sur le Cancer (ARC, contract no. 3787). The authors declare no competing financial interests.
A Caged Retinoic Acid for One- and Two-Photon Excitation in Zebrafish Embryos†
Article first published online: 10 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 20, pages 3804–3806, May 5, 2008
How to Cite
Neveu, P., Aujard, I., Benbrahim, C., Le Saux, T., Allemand, J.-F., Vriz, S., Bensimon, D. and Jullien, L. (2008), A Caged Retinoic Acid for One- and Two-Photon Excitation in Zebrafish Embryos. Angew. Chem., 120: 3804–3806. doi: 10.1002/ange.200800037
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2008
- Association pour la Recherche sur le Cancer
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!