The work was supported by NSF/DMR 0606264, a Brown University Research Seed Fund and a scholarship from Hitachi Maxell, Ltd.
A General Approach to the Size- and Shape-Controlled Synthesis of Platinum Nanoparticles and Their Catalytic Reduction of Oxygen†
Article first published online: 9 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 19, pages 3644–3647, April 28, 2008
How to Cite
Wang, C., Daimon, H., Onodera, T., Koda, T. and Sun, S. (2008), A General Approach to the Size- and Shape-Controlled Synthesis of Platinum Nanoparticles and Their Catalytic Reduction of Oxygen. Angew. Chem., 120: 3644–3647. doi: 10.1002/ange.200800073
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2008
- NSF/DMR. Grant Number: 0606264
- Brown University Research Seed Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!