This research was supported financially by the BMBF (CHN01/328 and CHN 02/322) and a DAAD-Leibniz postdoctoral research fellowship (X.N.).
Benzopyrenomycin, a Cytotoxic Bacterial Polyketide Metabolite with a Benzo[a]pyrene-Type Carbocyclic Ring System†
Article first published online: 15 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 21, pages 4059–4062, May 13, 2008
How to Cite
Huang, X., He, J., Niu, X., Menzel, K.-D., Dahse, H.-M., Grabley, S., Fiedler, H.-P., Sattler, I. and Hertweck, C. (2008), Benzopyrenomycin, a Cytotoxic Bacterial Polyketide Metabolite with a Benzo[a]pyrene-Type Carbocyclic Ring System. Angew. Chem., 120: 4059–4062. doi: 10.1002/ange.200800083
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 5 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2008
- BMBF. Grant Numbers: CHN01/328, CHN 02/322
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!