S.M.-F. thanks the Max-Planck-Gesellschaft for financial support and acknowledges Rüdiger Berger and Prof. Wolfgang Knoll for the AFM&SPR facilities. J.L.T.-H. thanks the Ramón y Cajal program of the Spanish government. The authors are grateful to Jacqueline Friedmann for technical support on S-proteins and Kathryn Melzak, Radostina Georgieva, and Paula Pescador for useful comments. We are indebted to the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft for support on the synthetic work. This work has been additionally supported by the US Air Force Office of Scientific Research (project nos.: FA9550-06-0208 and FA9550-07-1-0313) and the Spanish Government (grant no.: CTQ2007-66541).
From Native to Non-Native Two-Dimensional Protein Lattices through Underlying Hydrophilic/Hydrophobic Nanoprotrusions†
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 25, pages 4785–4788, June 9, 2008
How to Cite
Moreno-Flores, S., Kasry, A., Butt, H.-J., Vavilala, C., Schmittel, M., Pum, D., Sleytr, U. and Toca-Herrera, J. (2008), From Native to Non-Native Two-Dimensional Protein Lattices through Underlying Hydrophilic/Hydrophobic Nanoprotrusions. Angew. Chem., 120: 4785–4788. doi: 10.1002/ange.200800151
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2008
- Ramón y Cajal
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- US Air Force Office of Scientific Research. Grant Numbers: FA9550-06-0208, FA9550-07-1-0313, CTQ2007-66541
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!