We thank Zhong He and colleagues at the Fujian chlorate plant for their help with the industrial pilot-scale tests. We also thank Prof. Guibing Jiang and Prof. Yadong Li for helpful discussions. Financial support for this study was provided by the CAS Foundation (KJCX1.YW.07), NNSF of China (20501020, 40772034), 973 program (2007CB815601), the Special Project on Science and Technology of Fujian Province (2005YZ1026), and the Environmental Science Foundation of Fujian Province (2007-43). F. Huang acknowledges financial support from the Outstanding Youth Fund (50625205).
Treatment of CrVI-Containing Mg(OH)2 Nanowaste†
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 30, pages 5701–5704, July 14, 2008
How to Cite
Liu, W., Huang, F., Liao, Y., Zhang, J., Ren, G., Zhuang, Z., Zhen, J., Lin, Z. and Wang, C. (2008), Treatment of CrVI-Containing Mg(OH)2 Nanowaste. Angew. Chem., 120: 5701–5704. doi: 10.1002/ange.200800172
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 16 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2008
- CAS Foundation. Grant Number: KJCX1.YW.07
- NNSF of China. Grant Numbers: 20501020, 40772034
- 973 program. Grant Number: 2007CB815601
- Special Project on Science and Technology of Fujian Province. Grant Number: 2005YZ1026
- Environmental Science Foundation of Fujian Province. Grant Number: 2007-43
- Outstanding Youth Fund. Grant Number: 50625205
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!