We thank Zhong He and colleagues at the Fujian chlorate plant for their help with the industrial pilot-scale tests. We also thank Prof. Guibing Jiang and Prof. Yadong Li for helpful discussions. Financial support for this study was provided by the CAS Foundation (KJCX1.YW.07), NNSF of China (20501020, 40772034), 973 program (2007CB815601), the Special Project on Science and Technology of Fujian Province (2005YZ1026), and the Environmental Science Foundation of Fujian Province (2007-43). F. Huang acknowledges financial support from the Outstanding Youth Fund (50625205).
Treatment of CrVI-Containing Mg(OH)2 Nanowaste†
Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 30, pages 5701–5704, July 14, 2008
How to Cite
Liu, W., Huang, F., Liao, Y., Zhang, J., Ren, G., Zhuang, Z., Zhen, J., Lin, Z. and Wang, C. (2008), Treatment of CrVI-Containing Mg(OH)2 Nanowaste. Angew. Chem., 120: 5701–5704. doi: 10.1002/ange.200800172
- Issue online: 9 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 16 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2008
- CAS Foundation. Grant Number: KJCX1.YW.07
- NNSF of China. Grant Numbers: 20501020, 40772034
- 973 program. Grant Number: 2007CB815601
- Special Project on Science and Technology of Fujian Province. Grant Number: 2005YZ1026
- Environmental Science Foundation of Fujian Province. Grant Number: 2007-43
- Outstanding Youth Fund. Grant Number: 50625205
Supporting information for this article is available on the WWW under http://www.wiley-vch.de/contents/jc_2001/2008/z800172_s.pdf or from the author.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.