This work was supported by a grant from the National Institutes of Health (grant no.: CA127622 to B.S.M.). A.S.E. is a Tularik postdoctoral fellow of the Life Sciences Research Foundation. We thank M. Onega and D. O'Hagan (University of St. Andrews, UK) for kindly providing 5′-fluoro-5′-deoxyadenosine and 5-fluoro-5-deoxyribose and J. Haerle, S. Kelly, and J. Kalaitzis (University of California at San Diego, USA) for technical help with fermentation, cytotoxicity assays, and NMR analysis, respectively.
Mutasynthesis of Fluorosalinosporamide, a Potent and Reversible Inhibitor of the Proteasome†
Article first published online: 14 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 21, pages 4000–4002, May 13, 2008
How to Cite
Eustáquio, Alessandra S. and Moore, Bradley S. (2008), Mutasynthesis of Fluorosalinosporamide, a Potent and Reversible Inhibitor of the Proteasome. Angew. Chem., 120: 4000–4002. doi: 10.1002/ange.200800177
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2008
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: CA127622
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!