This work was supported by the Fonds National Suisse de la Recherche Scientifique. A generous loan of ruthenium trichloride hydrate from Johnson Matthey Technology Centre is gratefully acknowledged. M=Pd, Pt; acac=acetylacetonato; tpt=2,4,6-tris(pyridin-4-yl)-1,3,5-triazine; dhbq=2,5-dihydroxy-1,4-benzoquinonato.
The “Complex-in-a-Complex” Cations [(acac)2M⊂Ru6(p-iPrC6H4Me)6(tpt)2(dhbq)3]6+: A Trojan Horse for Cancer Cells†
Article first published online: 15 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 20, pages 3833–3836, May 5, 2008
How to Cite
Therrien, B., Süss-Fink, G., Govindaswamy, P., Renfrew, Anna K. and Dyson, Paul J. (2008), The “Complex-in-a-Complex” Cations [(acac)2M⊂Ru6(p-iPrC6H4Me)6(tpt)2(dhbq)3]6+: A Trojan Horse for Cancer Cells. Angew. Chem., 120: 3833–3836. doi: 10.1002/ange.200800186
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 14 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2008
- Fonds National Suisse de la Recherche Scientifique
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!