This work was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of the Japanese Government. S.T. expresses his special thanks for Research Fellowships of the Japan Society for JSPS Research Fellowships for Young Scientists.
Germanium(II)-Mediated Reductive Mannich-Type Reaction of α-Bromoketones to N-Alkylimines†
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 35, pages 6722–6725, August 18, 2008
How to Cite
Tanaka, S.-y., Tagashira, N., Chiba, K., Yasuda, M. and Baba, A. (2008), Germanium(II)-Mediated Reductive Mannich-Type Reaction of α-Bromoketones to N-Alkylimines. Angew. Chem., 120: 6722–6725. doi: 10.1002/ange.200800194
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2008
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of the Japanese Government
- Japan Society for JSPS Research Fellowships for Young Scientists
Supporting information for this article is available on the WWW under http://www.wiley-vch.de/contents/jc_2001/2008/z800194_s.pdf or from the author.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.