This research was supported by research grants from the DFG Sonderforschungsbereich 704 (to M.F.) and the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie (to M.F. and G.M.) We thank Nicole Kuhn for excellent technical assistance and Jens Müller for support during the preparation of peripheral blood mononuclear cells from whole blood.
Enrichment of Cell-Targeting and Population-Specific Aptamers by Fluorescence-Activated Cell Sorting†
Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 28, pages 5268–5271, June 27, 2008
How to Cite
Raddatz, M.-Sophie L., Dolf, A., Endl, E., Knolle, P., Famulok, M. and Mayer, G. (2008), Enrichment of Cell-Targeting and Population-Specific Aptamers by Fluorescence-Activated Cell Sorting. Angew. Chem., 120: 5268–5271. doi: 10.1002/ange.200800216
- Issue online: 20 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2008
- DFG Sonderforschungsbereich 704
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!