This work was funded in part by a grant from the Agence National de la Recherche (ANR) and Conectus. A BDI fellowship (J.-G.F.) is also gratefully acknowledged. We thank Emilie Moulin for preliminary work on this project.
Divergent Synthesis of a Pochonin Library Targeting HSP90 and In Vivo Efficacy of an Identified Inhibitor†
Article first published online: 25 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 23, pages 4504–4507, May 26, 2008
How to Cite
Barluenga, S., Wang, C., Fontaine, J.-G., Aouadi, K., Beebe, K., Tsutsumi, S., Neckers, L. and Winssinger, N. (2008), Divergent Synthesis of a Pochonin Library Targeting HSP90 and In Vivo Efficacy of an Identified Inhibitor. Angew. Chem., 120: 4504–4507. doi: 10.1002/ange.200800233
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2008
- Agence National de la Recherche (ANR)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!